I’m excited about this book because the recipes use all-natural ingredients to make the soaps, it details how to make soap step-by-step, and it has many recipes for soaps of all kinds.
The book says it’s for the beginner, and it will help any beginner get started. But, I’ve been making soap for several years now (so I’m not a beginner) and I’m enjoying making these all-natural soaps!
What’s in The Natural Soapmaking Book for Beginners...
- Step-by-step instructions, tips, and tricks for mastering:
- cold-process soap making
- decorating techniques
- scent pairing
- Natural ingredients that avoid harsh chemicals and artificial dyes, which can dry out and irritate your skin and build toxins within the body.
- Illustrated charts detailing:
- how and when to use natural colorants
- how to blend and choose essential oils
- how to create and use herbal infusions
The book is available for pre-order now, and starting 7/9/17 those that pre-order The Natural Soapmaking Book for Beginners can also get this amazing Soap Making Bonus Collection:
What does it have in it? Those who pre-order can come and get:
- 4 How-to Videos on soapmaking, packaging, and using herbs in soap.
- 4 Giveaways – one each week until the book is mailed out August 8th.
- Soap Labels that can be downloaded and manipulated for your needs
- Essential Oil Blends for Soap – Reference sheet free download
- Discount to use in the Simple Life Mom Shop
- A Bonus Soap Recipe
You can pre-order the book from Amazon here:
So, in the meantime, you can enter this Giveaway for a 6 Month Supply of Natural Soap!
2lbs of soap will be given to each of our two winners at the end of this week. (7/3/2017 – 7/8/2017) These soaps are all made from recipes in the book!