- All goats will be tattooed, disbudded and have current CD/T shots. No animal will leave the farm unless we feel they’re in optimum health.
- Buyers are responsible for the following additional costs: 1) any additional blood tests or other health related examination which are required by you or your state, and 2) transfer of Registration Certificates to your name.
- Please note that we require a deposit of half of the purchase price of the goat to hold any animal. The deposit will hold your kid until it’s 10 weeks old, at which time you will need to pick-up you kid with the balance of the price due in cash.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE; however, in the unfortunate circumstance of death or illness, the deposit may be directed towards a future kid, or refunded.
- We’ll work closely with those who are fairly new to goats; however, we reserve the right to turn down any potential buyer that we don’t feel will provide quality care. If you know nothing at all about goats, for the welfare of the animals, we urge you to do some research on goat care before making your first purchase.
- Since we’re a small farm, all our animals are well socialized and handled daily. We check every one of our goats every day to ensure they’re in good health. All goats receive preventative vaccines, hoof trimming, cocci medicine, deworming, copper and BoSe on a regular basis to ensure their continued good health. We love our goats and will give you continued support after your purchase.
All Animals Guaranteed Healthy at time of sale; BECAUSE WE CANNOT CONTROL ANY STRESS THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF TRANSPORTATION OR THE ANIMAL’S ENVIRONMENT ONCE THEY LEAVE OUR FARM, WE CANNOT OFFER FURTHER GUARANTEES.