Wanting to dip your toe in the country living lifestyle but don’t know where to get started? Join the Farming Fall Family Giveaway (Sept 19th-23rd) to get access to free resources to get started on your journey.
As a small farmer or homesteader, you know that finding the answers to all your questions can be tough.
You don’t know what you don’t know. And finding all the things you need to know… well, that can have you going in circles.
I know how frustrating it is. So I decided to do something about it.
I got together with some country-living blogger friends and each of us is giving away a resource ($70+ in total value) that will help you on your journey to living the country lifestyle you want.
If you’re struggling with where to get started raising goats, saving money raising chickens, or growing herbs, and your wallet is feeling pulled in 50 directions. I REALLY want you to listen up! Now is NOT the time to tune out.
The Farming Fall Family Giveaway is here, and it’s your ticket to kicking some of your struggles to the curb.
Here’s the thing….
IT’S ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A FEW DAYS!!!!
What’s Included In The Farming Fall Family Giveawy?
Here is what you will find on the other side of the screen if you CLICK HERE.
- Nigerian Dwarf Goats 201: Getting Started (that’s my contribution!) You can read more about it HERE. But don’t order it, because it’s FREE this week through our giveaway!
- Culinary Herb Beginners Guide
- Getting Started With Backyard Chickens
- Feed Your Flock For Free (or nearly free)
- How To Make The Perfect Easy To Peel Hardboiled Eggs + Recipies
- Freedom In The Numbers Masterclass (Create a farm budget you don’t hate)
You can get all (or just what you need) for FREE until Friday at midnight.
So what are you waiting for?! Click HERE or on the image below!
These look like wonderful resources!
That’s a lot of fun looking stuff!