Two of the mature Bramblestone Farm Nigerian Dwarf bucks are available this fall due to human health issues and herd downsizing. Both bucks are from predominantly Old Mountain Farm bloodlines, have fantastic pedigrees and are conformationally gorgeous. They also come from a CAE/CL/Johnes/Brucellosis/TB negative herd that is tested annually.
1st Nigerian Dwarf Buck Available:
The oldest buck that’s available is Bramblestone Midnight Mouse. Midnight was born 7/21/15 and he’s the son of Old Mountain Farm Field Mouse and 5*M Old Mountain Farm Taylor Quinn *D (click on their names to go to their farm pages).
The only time Midnight’s sire was shown, he was NEODGA Champion Junior Buck and Reserve Grand Champion Buck. Like his sire, Midnight’s length of body, level topline, and the way his legs are placed squarely beneath him are spectacular.
After leaving Bramblestone Farm as a baby, Midnight became herdsire to a very small herd and was never shown so he doesn’t have milking stars or permanent champion status yet (but I believe he would earn them very quickly). His half-brother, CH Old Mountain Farm Templeton earned his permanent champion status by the time he was two and also scored an 88 VEV in linear appraisal as a two-year old.
Midnight’s dam has her 5th generation milking stars and scored 87 V+EV as a third freshener as pictured in the photograph below. At four years old, Midnight is unofficially 22.5″ tall, so is well under the height limitation for bucks and should not go overheight.
Click HERE for Midnight’s four-generation graphical pedigree. If you’re looking to add length, capacity, and dairy character to your does while still maintaining level toplines and proper leg placement, this guy can help you do it!
2nd Nigerian Dwarf Buck Available:
The younger Nigerian Dwarf buck that’s available is *B Bramblestone Sandstone. Sandstone was born 3/26/17, is polled, and is the son of *B CH Bramblestone Celtic Quinn and 3*M Bramblestone Amethyst *D (click on their names to go to their farm pages).
Sandstone’s sire was our first buck to earn permanent champion status and Sandstone is closely related to MANY notable ND goats via his sire’s:
PATERNAL HALF SIBLINGS :
- CH Wild Wind Farm Tianna Quinn VVEE 89
- SG Wild Wind Farm Q Davenport
- CH Wild Wind Farm Epic VEE 90
- 4*M Bramblestone Sun Tea 4*D VEEV 88
- 4*MBramblestone Chai Tea 4*D V+EE 88
PATERNAL AUNTS (SISTER OR HALF-SISTER TO HIS SIRE QUENTINQUINN):
- 5*M SG Old Mountain Farm Davina Quinn (full sister)
- Old Mountain Farm Taryn Quinn EEVE 90 (half-sister)
- 5*M Old Mountain Farm Taylor Quinn 1*D (half-sister)
- SG Old Mountain Farm Mizzel VEEE 90
- 4*M SG Old Mountain Farm Sirocco EEEE 91 (2017 Elite Doe)
- 5*M GCH Old Mountain Farm Aven VEEE 90
- 2*M SGCH Old Mountain Farm Amethyst VEEE 90
- SGCH Old Mountain Farm Tatianna EEEV 90
- 4*M Old Mountain Farm Peri G Moon VEEV 89
- CH Old Mountain Farm Zipper
PATERNAL UNCLES (BROTHER OR HALF-BROTHER TO HIS SIRE QUENTIN QUINN):
- +*B SG Old Mountain Farm Cernunnos VEV89 (Elite Buck, Sire to the 2018 ADGA National Best Udder Doe, 3*M SG CH Old Mountain Farm Sunday Drive 3*D EEEE 90)
- *B CH Old Mountain Farm Keilan Quinn
- +*B Old Mountain Farm Keidan Quinn +EE 88 (2017 ADGA Premier Sire, 1st Place Get of Sire, and Sire to the 2017 Reserve National Champion, CuAtLilRedBarn Qwen Quinn)
- +B SG Old Mountain Farm Bold Elk (Sire to the 2017 ADGA National Grand Champion and Best Udder, SGCH Old Mountain Farm Merriment; 2018 Premier Sire and Sire to 2018 ADGA National Reserve Grand Champion, 2*M SGCH Old Mountain Farm Shy Elk 2*D)
- +*B Old Mountain Farm Endurance
- +*B Old Mountain Farm Stalactite
- +*B Old Mountain Farm Stag Party
Sandstone’s dam is very capacious and earned her milking stars in both ADGA and AGS as a first fresehener. She also scored 87 VVEV in linear appraisal as a third freshener. At two years old, Midnight is unofficially 21.5″ tall, so is rather petite for a buck and should make a great “downsizing” buck if you need one.
Click HERE for Sandstone’s four generation graphical pedigree.
Both of these bucks were well socialized as kids, are friendly & gentle, and walk well on a leash.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire some spectacular Old Mountain Farm bloodlines at a good price – we’re asking $600.00 each for Midnight Mouse and Sandstone.