Chai Tea has returned to Bramblestone Farm, and I’m so happy to have her back! She left as a baby in 2013, but since then her dam (3*M SG AR Old Mountain Farm Hot Tea 3*D) went on to become a 3rd generation star milker, earned a 90 in linear appraisal, and earned her Superior Genetics designation. Chai Tea is also the daughter of Old Mountain Farm Palindrome, the 2011 AGS National Reserve Grand Champion.
Her full sister from 2013 (4*M SGCH Bramblestone Pal Pearl Tea – who resides at Rakassan Ranch) has earned her 4th generation milking star, is already a permanent champion, scored an 88 in linear appraisal, and has earned her Superior Genetics designation all as only a second freshener. Pearl’s listing of show wins is already impressive:
- Grand Champion Junior Doe 2013 NEODGA – 2 Rings
- 3rd Place 2015 Western Idaho Fair Milking Competition (first freshener)
- Reserve Grand Champion 2016 Syringa Dairy Goat Show (79 Does)
- Best Udder of Show 2016 Wine Country Classic Show
- Best Udder of Breed 2016 Union County Fair – 2 Rings
- Reserve Grand Champion 2016 Union County Fair
- Grand Champion Senior Doe 2016 Union County Fair (1st Leg)
- Best of Breed 2016 Union County Fair
- Reserve Grand Champion 2016 Western Idaho Fair
- Star Milker 2016 Western Idaho Fair (12 points!)
- Best Udder of Breed 2016 Western Idaho Fair
- Grand Champion 2016 Twin Falls County Fair (2nd Leg)
- Best Udder of Breed 2016 Twin Falls County Fair (56 in breed)
- Best Udder of Show 2016 Twin Falls County Fair (208 in show!!)
- Grand Champion 2016 CDGA Harvest Festival (3rd Leg) Permanent Champion!
- Best of Breed 2016 CDGA Harvest Festival
- Best Udder of Breed 2016 CDGA Harvest Festival
Her half sister from 2014 (Bramblestone Sun Tea 4*D – who resides here) has also earned her 4th generation milking star and scored an 88 in linear appraisal. She was also Grand Champion Senior Doe 2016 Ashland County Fair and Best of Breed the second time we showed her. And she’s only a first freshener!
I have been so happy with how Chai’s dam and sisters have developed, that I decided to bring her back to our farm. She was in a situation where she was not being shown, bred, milked, or linearly appraised, so I wanted to bring her back so she could develop into her genetic potential. I’ll be very excited to see how she progresses!
Date of Birth—3-27-2013
AGS & ADGA Registered
Height: 21 1/2″ (Unofficial)
Click here for her graphical five generation pedigree
Pedigree Information (click on underlined names to go to that animal’s page)
G Sire: ++*B SGCH Buttin’ Heads Palimony 2G Sire: ++B Buttin’ Heads Pajamars 3G Sire: Buttin’ Heads Mendleson’s March *S 3G Dam: Buttin’ Heads Zipther 2G Dam: *M GCH/ARMCH Buttin’ Heads Wedding Song 3*D 3G sire: Creek Road Hudson +S 3G dam: ARMCH Buttin’ Heads Bryedal Veil 2*D
G Dam: CH Bomahook Acres HSRD Demi Plie’ 2G Sire: Honeysuckle Ridge Dakota 3G Sire: Springs Run Merry Brandybuck +S 3G Dam: Prairie Wood Blue Socks 2G Dam: Dawnland Tabby’s Sashay 3G Sire: Rosasharn Tom’s Water Tabby +*S 3G Dam: Inavale Boot Scoot
G Sire: +*B SG NC PromisedLand SS Hot Stuff *S 2G Sire: ++B NC PromisedLand CP Seymore Spots *S 3G Sire: ++B ARMCH Caesar’s Villa CBS Cowpoke ++*S 3G Dam: NC PromisedLand Cinder Ella 2*D ‘E’ 2G Dam: *M ARMCH NC PromisedLand Lil’ BoPeep *D 3G Sire: ++B ARMCH Caesar’s Villa CBS Cowpoke ++*S 3G Dam: MCH Green Gate Lil’ Red Riding Hood *D ‘E’
G Dam: 2*M SGCH/ARMCH Old Mountain Farm Nutmeg 2*D 2G Sire: Rosasharn Little Bear *S 3G Sire: ++B ARMCH Goodwood Tom Thumb ++*S ‘E’ 3G Dam: *M Stonewall’s Baby Udder Cup 2*D 2G Dam: *M Old Mountain Farm Ellavee *D ‘VG’ 3G Sire: Woodhaven Farm Phantom 3G Dam: Woodhaven Farm Natalia
Not Yet Shown
|Dairy Char-acter||Body Capa-city||Mammary||Final